So let's see....Friday. After quite a day at work (emailing a group from Singapore, setting up the Leah Chase exhibit, looking up names for Room In The Bowl, and setting up for the food camp starting next week), I headed back to Loyola. I went with Graham, Meghan, Naomi, and Andrew W. to Whole Foods, which was amazing. The food is sooo good! I had a broccoli salad and a crab corn cake. I also got a praline cheesecake. We ate outside on the patio and talked for awhile, so it was nice enjoying good food and good company.
After we got back to Loyola, we had some wine with French bread and brie, and it was really good. It took awhile, though, before we were able to get the cork out of the bottle. Once everyone was ready to head out, we went to Tipitina's. It was nice that there's no cover on Fridays, and we listened to a cool rock band. The set up at Tipitina's is nice in that there's a second floor balcony, so you can see everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment