Saturday, June 20, 2009
Pat Fannie's
Friday was fun. We finally went grocery shopping, which was awesome. I got to buy my pie crust and blackberry jam so I could make the cookies. That turned out kind of unsuccessfully since I didn't use water to seal the dough. The cookies still tasted good, though, so I'm going to make another batch. Amy made these pineapple cookies from scratch that are nice and moist. They're not too sweet, and they've got a chewy/doughy texture. After baking we went out to Maple St. to Pat Fannie's. It was a chill scene with a lot of other college students. On the way there it was funny when a girl yelled at Amanda, and it turned out that a few Robertson Scholars were living at the house we were passing. We went up and hung out with the people there, and I met someone who goes to Cal. Pat Fannie's was fun and there were other Harvard students there, as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment